We seek a highly creative Graphic Designer with experience in print and electronic media. Our ideal candidate will have stylistic range, the ability to move seamlessly between brands, an unmatched work ethic and true interest in community-based, multidisciplinary collaboration.
Key Responsibilities Include:
- Work with project management team, copywriters and developers to create on-point print and digital designs
- Consult with external partners and clients to create cohesive designs that reflect organizational cultures and brands
- Create long-form, printed reports and books, logo/brand development, design for online-consumption (digital advertisements, web-based imagery and social media graphics), data visualization and info graphics
- A strategic, critical thinking mindset
- Willingness to work simultaneously on multiple, fast-moving projects
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to absorb and apply constructive criticism from peers and clients
- Self-motivated with a strong work ethic
- Ability to lead junior designers and/or interns
Qualifications and Skills:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Graphic Design
- Extensive experience with Illustrator, Photoshop, InDesign, and Microsoft Word applications
- A minimum of 4+ years professional design experience, preferably with a creative agency
Preference will be given to folks with experience in the following categories:
- Design for social media campaigns
- Experience working with motion graphics 508 compliance
Please send your resume/CV, a cover letter explaining why you would be a great addition to our team, and your portfolio link to email@example.com. Please include a subject line of “Graphic Designer.”
We are always open to applications for internship positions, particularly in design, communications, and contemporary art curation.
Please send your resume/CV, a cover letter explaining why you would be a great addition to our team, and your portfolio link to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please include a subject line of “Internship.”
We offer a creative and supportive work environment with challenging client assignments. Salary is commensurate with experience.
Reverb is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We are committed to the principles of fairness and equality for all employees and to providing employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment. If you are great at your job and committed to thoughtful, deeply critical social interactions, this is the place for you.